2011年10月14日星期五

'Dirty Girl' star Juno Temple fashions success

"I dress like such a bag lady every day. But I always have good underwear on," says the up-and-coming actress, 22, who plays an obnoxiously sweet strumpet in Dirty Girl, now in theaters.
Should the acting thing not pan out for Temple, she has a backup plan.
"I'd be designing clothes. I want to design lingerie at some point. I've been fascinated by lingerie since I was 15 or 16," she says. "I'm not a huge makeup person. But I pick out my underwear. As a woman, we have so many beautiful curves and shapes and such power in our body. Our sexuality is delicious."
In the meantime, Temple, the daughter of filmmaker Julien Temple, is keeping busy in front of the camera. In Dirty Girl, she's Danielle, seemingly outrageous yet internally sensitive and seeking to connect with her missing father.
On Oct. 21, she's a young royal opposite Orlando Bloom in The Three Musketeers. Next summer, she's in the hotly anticipated but hush-hush final installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman series, The Dark Knight Rises. "It's so cool to be a part of it. I didn't have any expectations," she says. "I just enjoyed it."
After getting her sea legs with supporting roles in Atonement and Notes on a Scandal, does Temple feel like this is her breakout moment? "Oh, God, I don't know. You don't sit there and think about it. You're always trying to fight for the job you want. You don't sit there and think, 'I've got it made.' People might not like your movie. I might move to Cuba in a year and change my name. Who knows? I just hope I keep working."
Acting, Temple says, is a job she loves. And one that has its perks for someone as style-conscious as she is.
"The first time I made money for a movie, I went into Miu Miu and I bought a tweed coat that fit me like a glove," she says. "It has a pleat in the back, and the entire bottom is covered in studs. I had to have it. I bought it. That was my first major purchase. I wore that thing to death. I've had that since I was 17."

没有评论:

发表评论